The Last of Us Box Art & Pre-order Bonuses Revealed
Naughty Dog have revealed the box art and pre-order bonuses for The Last of Us. Pay close attention to the GameStop exclusive bonuses.
Pre-order bonuses at participating retailers:
Sights and Sounds Pack
- The official soundtrack
- PS3 Dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Along with the Sights and Sounds Pack, Gamestop pre-order includes the Survival Pack which contains
- Bonus Experience Points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
No details were given for the multiplayer, but expect those as we get closer to the May 7th release.
Tell us what you think of the box art and confirmation of multiplayer in the comments below.
Source: PlayStation Blog