North American PlayStation Plus is Changing
North American PlayStation Plus members started getting very frustrated with their once adored service. It all started about four months ago when the quality of games they would get started to become disappointing, where as on the other side of the pond the EU PlayStation Plus service seemed to give them great offerings every month.
Take this coming month of March for example, the EU are getting all of this for free:
- 6th March: Mass Effect 3
- 6th March: Dead or Alive 5
- 6th March: Joe Danger 2
- 27th February: God of War HD (for two weeks)
- 13th March: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- 20th March: Puddle
Good isn’t it! So not only did they get a bucket load of great games but they new all the games a week or so before the first one hit the store. Well after months of complaints from the community it seems like Sony have once again listened to their loyal fans. They announced on the PlayStation Blogcast things are going to change, you’ll now know the monthly lineup in advance and by the sounds of it the games should be getting better. Not only that, they teased four different Instant Game Collection titles that’ll be in next months update:
- A Critically acclaimed shooter, turned the world on its head (not Inversion) from what to expect from a shooter.
- Strategy RPG game (from a series) coming to the PlayStation Vita.
- Another great fighter for the Instant Game Collection.
- Fairly recently released PSN game from a highly acclaimed writer, very famous video game luminary.
So what games do you think they’ll be (we will find on Monday 4th), let us know in the comments.