OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Games you took the day off for
iamkelso
PSOne Level User
Post Games you took the day off for
on: October 8, 2012, 13:21

So I am taking tomorrow off for X-COM. It's the first time I've taken a day off for a release, and it has me wondering what other games people have taken off from work for. What about the game drove you to take the day off? Was it worth it? Were you dissapointed?

For me this is almost purely nostalgia driven. This is the remake of the game that basically started me gaming, so I want to have a day to just focus on it.

TimDog350
PS3 Level User
Post Re: Games you took the day off for
on: October 8, 2012, 14:14

Borderlands 2. Wound up doing other stuff more than playing the game...good luck and have fun...

Nameless30-
PS3 Level User
on: October 10, 2012, 14:05

I snuck out of the office a couple hours early for X-Com yesterday. Wanted to take a half day but stuff kept coming up. But I also ended up not popping the game in until several hours after I got home. Once I finally fired it up I didn't put it down for about 6 hours. Should have took the first half of the day off today instead.

I will probably take the day off for Assassin's Creed III later this month. AC is by far my favorite series right now. Absolutely love the story and can't wait to see where it goes.

iamkelso
PSOne Level User
on: October 11, 2012, 12:49

I picked XCOM up on PS3 and PC and put about 6 hours into each on release day. It was worth it. I've already said it once, but just to reiterate, Chrysalids are the devil's rapists. Evil. Pure and simple evil

skip909
PSOne Level User
on: August 21, 2014, 12:22

diablo 3 .... recently have been just hooked, have went home for lunch and ended up spending hours there without realizing it!

JerryERich-
ter
PSOne Level User
on: July 14, 2020, 09:52

I have been looking online for a list like this and I would like to add God of War to this list as it is a really good game. I have recently bought it and will be playing it after I find someone to do my essay for me as a lot of my written work is pending. If you guys know about some good services, please tell them to me.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.046 seconds.