OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SteelSeries H Wireless
Randel_Rai-
nes
PSOne Level User
Post SteelSeries H Wireless
on: January 24, 2014, 08:43

Hi Folks,

Wasn`t sure where to put this post, so here it lives for now.

1st off, thanks Glenn for using a Jedi mind trick on me forcing me into buying yet another set of gaming headsets.

I already own:
Tritton Pro`s
Sony Elite Pulse
and now these...

Just want to back up the review that Glenn did. BLOODY HELL!!!!!! They are amazing for a wireless set, not only look but feel class. They also sound as great as they look.(which is always a bonus)

Still on day one with them but so far so good.

Rob

PSN: Randel_Raines

kartyPerry
PSOne Level User
Post Re: SteelSeries H Wireless
on: September 10, 2019, 04:35

Thanks dear, Wireless system is one of the basic need for any kind of student. As I am a student too so I have to do web surfing for my Assignments or various Writing Projects.

Flaherty
PSOne Level User
Post Re: SteelSeries H Wireless
on: September 13, 2019, 01:21

Yes, you are right. The wireless system is very helpful in web surfing and I always use this when I need to find the right service for my essay writing work. Well, today I was looking for some free essay examples about the books and I found this website https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/books/ from where I bought online essays at an affordable price. I'll recommend you also this website if you ever need essay writing help.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.