OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ps+ game of the year
mcpa
PS3 Level User
Post Ps+ game of the year
on: October 29, 2013, 04:59

I think should have a ps plus game of the year, I have played loads of great games because of plus that otherwise I would have missed because of other games.
I know us/Europe get different games but think there should be a section in this years golden mine karts,
What games from plus have u enjoyed got most out of?

Off the top my head ones that jump to mind were Thomas was alone, far cry3, and spec op the line

Psn: mcpa

Josh
Post Re: Ps+ game of the year
on: February 3, 2014, 09:29

I actually considered that as an award for the Golden Minecarts but the discrepancies between US/EU and all made me decide against it.

Image Image

palo
PS3 Level User
on: February 6, 2014, 15:48

The more I look at the list the more I think how many games I missed playing... I HAVE TO go back to them instead of BUYING new stuff 🙂 I now really see how this is all working out for Sony...

Anyway, I'm in the EU region and I would have to go with either Hitman: Absolution or Spec Ops. I platinumed both these games and put many many hours into them. However, if I can choose a game that I previously bought but which eventually turned up in the Instant Game Collection, I will go with Red Dead Redemption. Amazing game, both single and multiplayer. Also got the platinum in it and I didn't really have to grind that much. That was PS3.

I play most of the games from Vita's IGC and I don't buy many other games so I'm getting my money's worth on this platform. I really enjoyed Rayman (platinum) and I've been playing Jak and Daxter a lot (platinumed 1 and 2, 3 - in progress 🙂 ). Uncharted is also a must-play as well as Gravity Rush, which are still the flag games for PS+ on the Vita.

The choice is limited for PS4 but of the four so far my list is 1. Resogun 2. Contrast 3/4. Don't Starve / Outlast. I didn't play Don't Starve a lot but those games with crafting without an end are not really my thing. I just downloaded Outlast today and was waiting for my wife to get home so I don't have to play alone in a dark, silent apartment 😛 (http://www.psnation.com/forum/forum/playstation-gaming-group2/playstation-4-forum38/outlast-thread847.0)

http://playstationpalo.wordpress.com

rizal666
PSOne Level User
on: February 6, 2014, 16:15

I would say that, in this case, the topic would actually be good, especially since EU and the US do get the same games (from what i've seen at least), just at different time periods. But, if the discrepancy is that big, you could split the category (Since the games are almost the same, but maybe with minor tweaks.) That way, there could be a US award and an EU award, or since we're only in 'murica, have a US only award.

Spiderfish
PSOne Level User
on: February 6, 2014, 19:01

I wonder two things about this idea 1- it would be really hard because of the us vs eu issue and 2- sone of the plus games won awards in their respective years so would it really be fair to some of the lesser titles.
I think josh would have pulled his hair out trying to dance around that mine field.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.085 seconds.