OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zen Pinball 2 League 3 Sign up Information
yeahbeer
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Post Zen Pinball 2 League 3 Sign up Information
on: February 24, 2013, 13:20

Hello everyone the time has come! Sign ups for the Zen Pinball 2 League 3 have begun, one quick side not, as you have probably heard on the podcast that I have started my own site and podcast I just wanted to let everyone know that signups will occur on my site, the link to sign up will be at the end of the rules. I am doing this because it will be easier to track sign ups on one site rather than two. All results will be posted on any sites that are affiliated with my league.

Oh yes it has begun, Signups for ZEN Pinball 2 League 3!!!!! Here are the rules and please read them, there are significant changes! The league will begin on March 27th!

Please post your PSN username below to signup and add Yeahbeerzen to your friends list. To sign up for the league please go to http://www.gamerchatter.com/forum (you can copy and paste this link into your browser)

Watch out, a wild rules sheet has appeared!

Due to the size of the league last season I will be making a new username to keep track of scores. Please add Yeahbeerzen to your PSN so I can keep track of your scores. Anyone not on that usernames friends list will not have scores recorded, unless we work something out previously to the start of the league.

Only scores I can read on the weekly leader board will be used.

For the 3rd league I am adding two new divisions, one of them will be an S division for the top players from the league last season. I am also adding a C division for the players who can’t compete up to the level of the B players. I am hoping these divisions will help even the playing field and give the league a more competitive feel.

Any new players joining this season will be added to A division, if your scores are far superior to A division you will be moved to S division, WITHOUT the points you acquired in A division. If you feel that you should be in S league let me know when you sign up so I can add you to the proper division. You will not be moved down if your scores are not up to par for A league until the next league if you decide to compete again.

We will run the league from Wednesday to Tuesday 6 p.m. Eastern time the following week. Your highest score according to the weekly leader board will be used. The top 10 players will receive points according to placement. 1st place 10 Points, 2nd place 9 points 3rd place 8 points, etc.
We will run the league for 8 weeks 1 table per week. I have a new way of determining tables each week, I will be grouping tables into packs of 4, each pack will be rolled on I will then do another roll to determine what table out of that pack will be used. This will help to break up the tables; most of these groupings will be together how they were released. So basically the old tables will be in one pack (Tesla, Shaman, El dorado, V12) and so on.

If I do not get a score for you for the week I will let you know via the forums, or Facebook. You will have until the current week ends to get me the score. If there is a problem with the score I have for you and the score you have let me know ASAP. I will post the current scores once during the week.
Any ties in points at the end of the league will result in an average being taken from all the weeks and the highest average will win, if a score is not present in any week then you will forfeit the tie breaker. If both players have a score missing then the person with the highest score on the final table we play will win the tie breaker.

Please take pictures of your super high scores just in case you have a glitch with Zen Pinball 2 and it doesn't record it. Any glitches in the game will void your score and I cannot record a score for you unless you have a picture of the score before the table glitches out or gets stuck.

Last league we had a few drop outs, I understand that sometimes you can’t compete or whatever the reason is but this took up spots for players who wanted to compete and couldn't, please DO NOT sign up if you feel that you cannot commit to the 8 weeks, I do not want to have to turn anyone away from this league.

You can contact me through email: [email protected] or PSN Yeahbeer

Good luck everyone!

To sign up for the league please go to http://www.gamerchatter.com/forum (you can copy and paste this link into your browser)

etur0
PSOne Level User
Post Re: Zen Pinball 2 League 3 Sign up Information
on: February 24, 2013, 14:20

well I need to know when it starts because I will be getting my vita in couple of weeks I hope and I will have no other way of playing zen pinball and I will have allot of time to play I know I wont win but it should be allot of fun

and I wont be able to add you to my friends list until I get one

yeahbeer
on: February 24, 2013, 14:22

It's says when it starts in the post

etur0
PSOne Level User
on: February 24, 2013, 14:31

Quote from yeahbeer on February 24, 2013, 14:22
It's says when it starts in the post

yeah I missed that sorry I should have a vita before then but there is no way that I know of that I can add you to my friends list until then

anyways off to work

also I hate that 5min wait time between post it even happens you edit your post

son_of_ott-
ie
PS2 Level User
on: February 24, 2013, 15:31

Rock on!

lardteamak-
er
on: February 25, 2013, 07:59

Well i'm in. 🙂

ArmorFist
on: February 25, 2013, 18:04

I'm all signed up. Can't wait for this to start.

jammin30
PSOne Level User
on: January 9, 2014, 17:11

Is this going to happen again? If anyone wants to add me for score chase on ps4- jammin30. Thanks

chorno
PSOne Level User
on: January 31, 2014, 06:34

I'd be down as well. Had so much fun on the previous tournaments.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.105 seconds.