OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: E3 Coverage
Darth-Crun-
cher
PSOne Level User
Post E3 Coverage
on: June 13, 2014, 09:34

Great work by everyone is bringing us all the insights and thoughts on the respective conferences and briefing this year. Though E3 wasn't as dynamic as last year, it still had some great news and coverage that was warranted.
From the 4 guys on the floor ( lucky b'stards ), to the reviewers and commentators working on the website uploads, thank you; it was very good and professional this year.
Oh to help towards everything, I just ordered £260 of parts on Amazon ( for work! ) using the affiliates link. 😀

Stoffinato-
r
PS3 Level User
Post Re: E3 Coverage
on: June 16, 2014, 19:44

Thank you for reading and listening to it all. Stick around, cause it will only get better.

Darth-Crun-
cher
PSOne Level User
on: June 17, 2014, 17:33

I'm a long time listener to the Podcast, and I've tried a few, but the constant content produced by Glenn & Josh is the best on the web. They don't take themselves too serious and they have more tangents than a geometry lesson, but it's always entertaining. Plus they are capable to attract great guests and inform the community at the same time.

daves1138
PSOne Level User
on: June 23, 2014, 23:17

Couldn't agree more 🙂
Your E3 coverage was fantastic....

Darkrender-
ing
PS2 Level User
on: June 27, 2014, 14:56

Love the long E3 Podcast, I work in a lonely office in the corner by myself and listening to you guys makes my day go by faster. Thanks you and Hail Baby!

Torgo
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
on: June 30, 2014, 23:07

Awwww <3

Seriously, we couldn't have done it without the awesome tea, that we've built. I hope that we cna take even more with us next year!

Darth-Crun-
cher
PSOne Level User
on: July 1, 2014, 16:48

Credit where credit is due!
Now get the Counterspy devs on the podcast, want to know more about that game. Pretty Please.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.117 seconds.