Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Pile of Shame. (or Shiny Object Syndrome.)
ChazzH69
PS3 Level User
Send Message
Post Re: The Pile of Shame. (or Shiny Object Syndrome.)
on: December 1, 2012, 06:12

At last count I have yet to play (or have only played 5 minutes of) 83 PS3 (Disc), 57 PSN titles & 16 Vita games. 4 games I've only just opened now that I noticed them in the collection.

PLEASE NOTE: This is just related to Sony PlayStation 3 & Vita games and the 'Game Backlog' is a serious illness which if left unchecked can be hazardous to your health.

SEN: ChazzH69 , add me!

Don't forget to check out the free PSNation Android App in the market now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chazzh69.psnation

son_of_ott-
ie
PS2 Level User
Send Message
on: December 3, 2012, 12:47

Time and money. If I had more of those two things I'd have both a bigger list and more time to play them. Mine's bad enough as it is! But not as gargantuan as these!

Dalak
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: July 19, 2013, 15:00

In preparing for the PS4 release I have been working on a spreadsheet detailing my collection. So far I am up to 132 unplayed games (PS2, PS3, and Vita). On seeing how the numbers are adding up, I made myself a promise that to shrink that number I will beat 2 games from my backlog for every 1 new game I plan to buy.

lardteamak-
er
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Send Message
on: July 19, 2013, 15:38

Good plan really. While i'm saving up for the PS4 gives me abit of a chance to go through my backlog. Which has grown since the last list.

Dalak
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: December 15, 2013, 12:30

Now that the newest gen of systems is out, I have a serious question to face: how long does a title have to remain in the backlog before it ceases to be "backlog" and becomes part of a "collection"? I have made serious progress on my backlog in the last 6 months, but seriously, I picked up the PS4 and I still have PS2 games I bought and haven't even put in the system. I can't be the only one here facing this dilemma.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.13 seconds.
zv7qrnb