Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Friday Night - Brewers game?
Torgo
Administrator
Send Message
Post Friday Night - Brewers game?
on: December 10, 2013, 14:42

Since MGC is later in the year, the Brewers will actually be playing the Pirates on that Friday night. So we've decided that instead of doing dinner at the Delafield Brewhaus, that we'd get a group together and take a bus over to Miller Park.

I will check into group rates, and I will also check-in to possibly reserving a party space at TGI Fridays (which is at the stadium) or one of the other group spots at the park.

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE GROUP ASAP

I need to have a good idea of how many people we'll have so that we can determine costs etc.

Date: Friday, April 11, 2014
First Pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
Bus will probably leave between 4 and 5 from the Brookfield Sheraton (we'll nail details down in a bit)

Drakes_For-
tune
PSOne Level User
Send Message
Post Re: Friday Night - Brewers game?
on: December 10, 2013, 15:52

I would probably go although since I would have to go past Miller Park to get out to the Sharaton, I would probably just meet you at the park.

iamhannah
PS2 Level User
Send Message
on: December 11, 2013, 02:00

I'm am trying to figure my way back from Italy for a few weeks. I should be there so should Deanna.

ArmorFist
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Send Message
on: December 11, 2013, 13:48

I'll go.

Torgo
Administrator
Send Message
on: December 12, 2013, 23:10

Yay!

Torgo
Administrator
Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 08:50

We'll need a minimum of 25 people to be able to get seats on the Dew Deck, which is nice because it includes a buffet and a private bar and private bathrooms. Also, pricing for that night looks really good ($48/ticket if I'm reading it correctly). So, We need to know as soon as possible if people are in for this or not.

MikePSN
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 11:30

If I am off that night I like to join you all. Don't forget pictures at the Stadium statues. Does the cost of the Ticket include the food. Just asking . I will know for sure middle January if i am given that day off.I hope there is a bus going there I hate driving there at night lol.

Torgo
Administrator
Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 14:58

OK, I talked to someone at the Brewers ticket office, and I got some paperwork that I need to fill out. They take corporate pre-orders before they open these areas to the public, so I have to choose 3 of the areas available.

Right now, cost for a ticket for the game, dinner, and 2 beverage tickets will range from $48/person to around $74/person. Depending on how many people go will dictate how much the bus will cost everyone, but if we get 25 people, the bus will only cost an additional $20-$30 based on what we payed for the bus last year.

Now, this pricing is based on us reserving a group area. If none are available, I will work with the ticket office to simply get a group of tickets for us to sit together in the stands.

SinfoniaSa-
m
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 19:54

I'm in for 2 tickets.

ArmorFist
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 21:09

Count me for 1 ticket.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.196 seconds.
m4s0n501