OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ESPN 30 for 30
SweaterCat
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Post ESPN 30 for 30
on: July 26, 2012, 19:35

Just wondering what everybody's favorite episode was. Mine has to be Winning Time Reggie Miller vs The New York Knicks. I don't watch the NBA anymore but I did back during those times and I find this episode hilarious even though I like all of them.

Ramen_4_Li-
fe
PS2 Level User
Post Re: ESPN 30 for 30
on: July 26, 2012, 21:37

Four Days in October.

Even now, I STILL can't decide whether that series was a miraculous comeback by the Red Sox or an epic choke-job by the the Yankees, but it was pretty damn compelling.

Gruel
PSOne Level User
on: July 30, 2012, 15:32

I have both ESPN 30 For 30 DVD Box Sets. Huge fan of the series! I do not know if I have a clear cut favorite of the series, I do love the two mentioned above. The history of the USFL documentary was pretty damn good in my book. I just love how they got Donald Trump super aggravated in that interview. I finished up the whole series about a month ago finally, and one of the last films on the set was on how the SMU was the only university the NCAA gave the death penalty too. That one was really fascinating, especially due to NCAA's recent rulings on Penn St.

Nameless30-
PS3 Level User
on: August 1, 2012, 12:31

I've only seen a few of these, but just noticed today Netflix put a lot of them on streaming. I'll be catching up on the ones I have missed this week. I was impressed with the quality of the ones I have seen and could watch them all day.

SweaterCat
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
on: August 1, 2012, 14:30

Yeah. I saw Torgo tweet it earlier today. And anybody who likes sports especially but even if you don't and care to watch some awesome short stories I PROMISE you, you want regret watching these. No excuse now that they're on Netflix. Then come back and post your favorite! : D

Gruel
PSOne Level User
on: August 2, 2012, 21:42

ESPN has made a bunch more of these films that aren't on the two boxed sets they released that are on streaming. I added them yesterday and can't wait to check out the one Glenn mentioned about the ill fated Cubs fan who interfered with the foul ball, and the one about Chuck Wepner, the man who nearly went the distance with Ali and inspired Stallone to make Rocky.

jaygrady
PS2 Level User
on: August 15, 2012, 21:12

I've been watching all I can off of Netflix as well.

PSN-jaygrady

JerryERich-
ter
PSOne Level User
on: April 2, 2020, 09:02

I love to watch NBA and I am a big basketball fan. I love watching all the matches but currently, I am busy as I need to do my college assignments. I was looking for someone to do my assignment for mein in UK and was hoping someone here could help me out finding a good service for doing my assignments.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.