OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inventory App
PacManLive-
s
PS2 Level User
Post Inventory App
on: July 27, 2013, 17:40

Inventory App?
I am looking for an app that works on the Android that will help me inventory my Game and DVD collection. I would like for it to be able to export to a CSV, bar codes and maybe integrate with Google Docs. I know that Glen has used one in the past but I can not for the life of me remember the name of it.

ArmorFist
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Post Re: Inventory App
on: August 6, 2013, 21:56

I use http://www.collectorz.com/. I have their Movie, Game, and Comic Collector programs. I happy with all of them. I use the iPhone apps that they have also so my list is in my phone.

kartyPerry
PSOne Level User
on: August 21, 2019, 12:43

Thanks dear, please share more info about it.

on: August 21, 2019, 13:03

Well dear you should search it on Google Play store. And I am very sure there are so many application available by which you can inventor your DVD collection. My name is Flaherty and I have been working as Mobile App developer, recently I have develop a Landing page for an Essay writing website https://www.aresearchguide.com/write-my-research-paper.html And they really like my work and awarded me a free Research paper writing for me. So dear if you also want any kind of developing work please let me know.

kartyPerry
PSOne Level User
on: September 26, 2019, 02:26

I think Google Docs is a good option instead of that. I also use Google Docs to save any information or document, I save my all important information there, like dentist minnetonka appointment details, office details and so many. This is safe also, there is no rish of hacking or damaging of the data.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.