OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Paranormal
FogRulez84
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Post Paranormal
on: May 28, 2012, 12:42

I was wondering if The Nation believed in spooks or specters and other paranormal activities. Also tell stories if you have experienced the paranormal. I've seen a spirit in the cemetery across from my house 6 years ago and throughout my life I've heard voices and weird sounds. I've also witnessed doors open and lights turn on by themselves.

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

crzyqbn
PS3 Level User
Post Re: Paranormal
on: May 29, 2012, 01:55

Here in San Diego we have a lot of supernatural activity. I haven't seen any ghosts my self. But I believe they culd be out there as I have heard some weird sounds in the Old Town cemetery.

Stoffinato-
r
PS3 Level User
on: June 2, 2012, 00:28

I use to work at a place here in Toronto a few years back. Use to belong to a rich guy (E.P Taylor) and was given to the city many years ago where Director Norman Jewison took it and turned it into a film school.

Anyway, I use to work maintenance at night. And I remember after locking up for the night I would wait for my ride to come and get me. Sitting at the receptionist desk, I remember hearing someone walking upstairs. I knew there was no one up there because each night I would have to go around and check all the offices and lock all the doors. So the chance of someone being up there was none.

Never saw anything but was creepy to hear heavy foot steps walk down the hallway above you when you know no one else is in the building. People had died in the house according to its history many years before when it was owned by E.P Taylor. One of his maids supposedly hung herself in one of the rooms.

So yea, I believe. :-p

Jcutuli
PS3 Level User
on: June 2, 2012, 01:25

I live up in the woods and i swear i see someone standing outside my window every once in awhile haha. The thing is you were have to be like 7 feet tall to look inside of it, kind of freaks me out.

FogRulez84
on: June 2, 2012, 06:13

Cool, I wouldn't think people respond to this topic. I'm glad that people are open to this and sharing their stories !!! I've always been curious about the paranormal since I was a kid. I saw a dog jump a cemetery fence with barbwire that stands 8-10ft tall clearly and run into someone's house but there was no reaction to it and I believe it was a spirit dog !!!

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

iwannadie
on: June 2, 2012, 22:15

I am not sure what I believe but the idea of ghosts certainly can freak me out. I've had one experience that I can't explain and has stuck with me for a long time. Years and years ago I was asleep and woke up suddenly and heard my name being whispered into my ear. I was alone in the house, nothing at all was playing on a tv or radio or anything else that could have produced any sound let alone my name. Hearing my name being whispered to me in a chilling cold voice right into my ear really freaked me out. It in no way felt like a dream or anything else that I can explain.

FogRulez84
on: June 3, 2012, 15:48

That's creepy dude. I remember when I was little waking up in the middle of the night to the feeling of someone standing in right in front of me and staring at and right through me. It was freaky and seemed like it lasted forever !!!

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

son_of_ott-
ie
PS2 Level User
on: June 7, 2012, 12:55

I've seen full apparitions, balls of light and another weird thing when I was a little kid so yes...there's something there but it's as natural as you or me, I believe.

yeahbeer
on: June 7, 2012, 13:39

Quote from Jcutuli on June 2, 2012, 01:25
I live up in the woods and i swear i see someone standing outside my window every once in awhile haha. The thing is you were have to be like 7 feet tall to look inside of it, kind of freaks me out.

Oh no big deal that's just Jason Voorhees. Don't have sex and you will live lol.

And thanks for starting this topic I will not be sleeping tonight.... or ever!

FogRulez84
on: June 8, 2012, 07:01

Voorhees good one lmao. You're welcome and just ignore that whisper in your ear followed by laughter lol

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.