OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Use The Force
FogRulez84
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Post Use The Force
on: July 3, 2012, 16:13

I catch myself doing the force hand wave right before I walk through those automatic sliding doors. I feel like I have the force when I do that. Does anyone else do the same thing ???

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

Jcutuli
PS3 Level User
Post Re: Use The Force
on: July 3, 2012, 16:38

The ones around here if you don't wave or something you will run into the door itself. The doors don't open until you are about to smash your face into them.

devilzrule-
PS3 Level User
on: July 4, 2012, 00:58

I'll sit and point at my glass like I'm trying to grab it with the force when it's far away. Eventually someone will just get up and bring it to me. Works every time. This may count as both the force and a jedi mind trick however. Either way my lazy ass gets to stay on the couch.

ImageImage

FogRulez84
on: July 4, 2012, 03:11

That's funny devilzrule-27 !!! I've been doing the door thing for a while and probally will continue to do it until I die lol

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

ArmorFist
on: July 7, 2012, 23:44

I'll wave my hand at elevator doors when they are about to open from time to time. Used to do it growing up and still do it every once in a while. Makes me smile. 🙂

RichieBoy
PS3 Level User
on: July 8, 2012, 03:52

Oh yes, and I tend to do it in an arrogant, striding, Sith kind-of way, rather than a more serene, patient, Jedi style.

I'm 33 years old this month FFS.

Twitter: CanaryWorf
PSN: Richieboy
Gaming, badly, since 1985.
UK

iwannadie
on: July 8, 2012, 14:42

I work for a shipping company and am around stack's of boxes and stuff all day. So, naturally when a stack tips over I give it a little jedi wave as if I used the force to knock it over. Works best when someone sees it fall then backs at you and catches you in mid force wave.

FogRulez84
on: July 9, 2012, 17:46

Elevator, nice !!!

PSN- OneGoodScare78
Twitter- FogRulez84

ImagePSN Gamercards

cpd315
PS2 Level User
on: July 9, 2012, 18:53

I use it on the automatic light that shuts off in my office when I'm working at the PC and barely move for 10 min. I hate those lights.

Hicithore
PSOne Level User
on: September 12, 2019, 07:50

All the forces Praiseworthy of all countries because they protect their nation. I like forces and always watch videos of all forces. I want to create a blog post related to forces. Because before it nobody does this work. I feel proud of doing this.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.