OLD Forums (Archived)

** ATTENTION **

These forums are now closed for new posts and are being kept here as an archive.
Please visit and sign up for the new forums here.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pacman League - Week 3 Results
DavefromPh-
illy
PSOne Level User
Post Pacman League - Week 3 Results
on: August 27, 2012, 19:43

Week 3 is in the books, and with some people who were lazy in getting their scores over to me this week. It's all good though, hope you all enjoyed this week in the DUNGEON MAZE!

Once again, Thargor30 continues to assert his dominance over all of PSNation, and he takes first place for the week.

And here are your scores for the week...

thargor30 1,954,610
dunedragon 1,897,900
Phillip_J_Fry 1,802,870
Ramen_4_Life 1,780,950
Raggabunny 1,639,000
drplopper 1,409,890
DaveTheSnake 1,376,010
Redbullfrog 1,375,880
Zia74 1,246,810
Rese3060 1,170,830
Yeahbeer 1,074,880

Congrats to all who participated this week. Next week, is Week 4, and it's time for the Spiral Maze. We are continuing on normal difficulty, 5 MINUTE time trial. Good luck everyone.

Ramen_4_Li-
fe
PS2 Level User
Post Re: Pacman League - Week 3 Results
on: August 27, 2012, 21:02

It's getting hard to congratulate THARGOR30 every week... He's become the unstoppable force of this league.

His advice last week did help me break into the top five scores, though, so I can't be TOO upset at him.

Redbullfro-
g
PSOne Level User
on: August 28, 2012, 04:33

Thats 3 8th place finishes in a row for me. Im nothing if not consistent 🙂
Oh my I just seen that DaveTheSnake beat me to 7th by 130 points. Thats like 1 ghost grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Congrats to the top 5 great scores

THARGOR30
PS2 Level User
on: August 28, 2012, 22:56

Thx, I have to admit it would be a different story if Boric or BlueCoffee were in the league. They are better than I. One more little tip for this week, the timing of the stomp is essential to getting a higher score. You want to try and time it so that you can have them lined up for you on the other side (watch the #1 players replay for a better idea of what I'm saying). Keep in mind that it's not the same spot for each spiral.

Flaherty
PSOne Level User
on: January 31, 2020, 04:45

Well, I never played this game yet and I was looking for some help for my brother. Actually, he needs some help with his college essay writing work. Someone suggested to me about the studyclerk.com/assignment-writing which is a USA located writing service provides the students writing-related help. But, I don't have trust in this and I want to know that, will this be safe for my brother's work?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.